Video conferencing is a technology that allows users in different locations to hold face-to-face meetings without having to move to a single location together. This technology is particularly convenient for business users in different cities or even different countries because it saves the time, expense and hassle associated with business travel. Uses for video conferencing include holding routine meetings, negotiating business deals and interviewing job candidates.
Uses of Video Conference:
• Personal communication,Informal communication.
• Collaborative work between researchers using shared applications.
• Remote Diagnosis
• Legal Work
The benefits described by those using video conferencing systems include:
• Reduced travel costs
• Face to face rather than telephone meetings
• Better quality teaching
• Easier collaborative working
Benefits of Video Conferencing:
• No Need To Travel
• Bind Your Mobile Workers
• It Aids Telecommuting
• Organize Meetings Independent of Time.
• Humanize Your Conversation.
• Show Things
• Learn and Teach Online